Our job as an executive driver
It's a demanding job, but we're happy to do it. If you're looking for an executive driver or if you yourself are considering a career in the trade, there are some things you need to know. In this article, we'll look at what skills and qualities make the perfect candidate, an experienced man behind the wheel.
What is the job of an executive driver?
An executive driver transports business owners and executives between different destinations, sometimes over long distances. The executive driver must be aware of everything going on around them and make sure their passengers are comfortable and not missing anything. Passengers often have important items with them that must be taken care of before they are transported to their destination. Passengers are also very valuable people to the company, so it is important that the driver always keep safety in mind.
It's kind of like the counterpart of a master driver dedicated to business executives.
What are the other duties of an executive driver?
In addition to the task of driving, executive drivers are also responsible for:
- The good condition and operation of vehicles (full of gas, oil, cleanliness of windshield wipers, operation of indicators, ...)
- the washing of the cars
- of possible races
- to take care of the administration (technical control/insurance, etc.) of the cars in the fleet.
Essential qualities for an executive driver
- A driver's license of at least 2 years
- Proficiency in a foreign language (primarily English) .
- Must have experience behind the wheel
- Physical stamina for long trips
- Good emotional intelligence - handle tricky situations without being overwhelmed by stress.
- Must be knowledgeable about the routes to be taken
- Good communication skills to give directions to destination
- Consistency in driving style, appearance and dress
- Demonstrating flexibility to meet passenger needs
Driver-Managers are those who have driven as a driver for at least 2 years and ideally have experience as a manager. They must be fluent in at least one foreign language, such as English. They must know the routes to be taken accordingly, be well informed about the destinations to which they take their passengers
The company will provide training on how to perform these tasks to an executive driver or driver manager.
What training exists to become an executive driver?
There are no specific training requirements to operate. All you need is a two-year driver's license (B) and the desire and passion to drive!
You are looking for a driver of direction for a provision or indefinite duration? Contact SB Drivers at +33 (0)9.88.28.00.32
To continue reading on the topic Voyage d'affaire
Tags : Voyage d'affaire, voiture avec chauffeur (VTC), ,